Sunday, October 17, 2010

VOA NEWS- 10.17.2010

SOME RESCUED CHILE MINERS RETURN FOR SERVICE



INFORMATIVE:

The article gave me a background about the chilean miner rescue. I had heard about it but didn't know the details which is why I chose to read the article. Sure enough, the article informed me exactly what had happened and what condition the miners are in right now.


STRAIGHTFORWARD:

Sometimes simplicity is bliss. The article managed to inform me of what had happened without side tracking to other topics. Sometimes when the author displays too much detail it side tracks me from the real point of the article. It was a good length as well.


INFLUENTIAL:

The article even prompted me to do further investigation on the topic by youtube-ing the event. If hundreds of millions of people were tuned in, I want to be too!


"The drama was watched by hundreds of millions of people around the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment